MBBS IN UKRAINE
About MBBS IN UKRAINE
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe that is the 46th largest country in the world and the second-largest country in Europe after Russia. It has land borders with seven other countries and a water border of the Black Sea and Sea of Azov (South). Ukraine’s capital is Kyiv, the biggest city in Ukraine. It has a population of about 42.5 million which makes it the 32nd most populous country in the world.
The country is enriched in enormous natural resources which is the major contributor to economic growth and development. The official language is Ukrainian and the alphabet is Cyrillic. Although many other languages are also spoken in the country after Ukrainian and Russian. Ukraine’s literacy rate is 98 % with the most known fact that it has produced the fourth-largest number of post-secondary graduates in Europe.
MBBS IN UKRAINE
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- V N Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Taras Shevchenko National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Lviv National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Poltava State Medical University
- Uzhhorod Nation University
- Ivano National Medical University
- Zaporizhia State Medical University
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS in Ukraine is very popular among Indian students due to the high literacy rates, low-cost medical colleges, and the best education system. Additionally, colleges in Ukraine are the Medical Council of India (MCI), UNESCO, and the World Health Organization (WHO) approved with a high-quality education, low-cost living, advanced techniques, and affordable fees of medical colleges. Students completing MBBS from Ukraine get more benefits. They are:
- Ukraine has the cheapest medical university in Europe that provides very low MBBS fees. While MBBS is known as the wonderful medical education centre with the best infrastructure.
- The student can take direct admission in MBBS Ukraine without passing any entrance exams. LAKSHYA MBBS team helps candidates to complete all processes and take direct MBBS admission without any hassle.
- The Universities in Ukraine are accredited globally which ensures a perfect career in the medical field in many parts of the world.
- Admission serves on the basis of first come as seats are limited.
- MBBS in Ukraine falls into the
- “Bologna Agreement” helps medical students to pursue higher education anywhere in Europe.
- Students enrolled in Ukrainian universities are also eligible for various opportunities like scientific conferences, international student exchange programs, and many more.
- Indian students can directly for a job after MBBS or MD degree in Ukraine as MCI approves the medical degrees in Ukraine.
- ISO Country Code is ua, Ukr
- Country Calling Code is +380
- Government: Presidential- parliamentary
- Climatic Zones: Moderate and Subtropical (the southern shore of Crimea)
- Currency: Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Ukraine
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Neet Result
- 08 Photos (35 mm X 45 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)
- Medical report with HIV report ( mention Passport Number and Date of Birth on medical reports )
Admission in MBBS Ukraine is not restricted to clear any entrance exam like IELTS or TOEFL while students can take admission directly on the basis of first come first serve. But, should fulfill the below criteria:
- The student age should be of 17 years before the 31st of December of the admission year.
- According to the MCI, the student should represent the eligibility certificate if he/she did not qualify, register, or appear in NEET-2019 (Decision taken by Delhi High Court). This certificate is issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI)which needs to represent at the time of admission to the Foreign Medical Universities.
- The student should pass 12th standard (Science stream including physics, chemistry & Science) with 50 % in CBSC/ ISC or any equivalent Board of Examination. The English language is compulsory.
Important Tips before packing your bags for your dream destination- Ukraine!
One of the most important things to keep in mind while packing for your international studies is to remember that the new country is going to be your constant surrounding for the next few years, at least till you complete your course. Thus, reading up on the country, its lifestyle, and culture are always advisable so that you are prepared beforehand and know what to expect when you actually land there.
Now coming to your packing schedule before your final departure, it is recommended to start well in time so that you have ample opportunities at hand to plan and organize for any missing items that you may require.’ While traveling abroad, students are allowed a luggage capacity of 46kg(23X2 kgs) check-in baggage plus 10kg of cabin luggage. This makes it easier for them to plan their first trip to the destination country with all the requirements at hand.
For easy handling of crucial items, it is advised that students carry a dedicated folder with the following documents –
- Original Passport with visa
- Original documents of qualification including certificates of Class 11th and 12th PLUS their apostilled copies
- Additional 3-4 photocopies of all qualification documents for safekeeping
- 30-40 colored passport size photographs
- Medical report with HIV report
- Other medical certificates – authorized by concerned personnel
- Admission letter from the University
- Currency converted into the locally accepted currency – Dollars
Apart from these, it is highly recommended that the students carry their stock of personal items for dental care, personal hygiene, and grooming and first-aid kit including general medications for fever, pain, and seasonal allergies.
Traveling to a new country, especially to study is always an exciting experience. However, to make it a successful trip, it is essential that one travels keeping in mind all important aspects of settling down well in the new country. Thus, if you keep the above-mentioned points in mind, it will get easier for you to arrange your travel bags accordingly, without wasting any time.