Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is considered one of the best institutes for medical study in Ukraine. It is a coeducational medical university recognized via the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, MCI (Medical Council of India), and WHO (World Health Organization). Additionally, an institute is also recognized as National Pirogov Memorial Medical University. Founded in the year of 1961, the institution has made a remarkable journey of more than 90 years that has trained more than 44 thousand specialists who are working at different places in the Ukraine and other countries of the world. The university has a strong bond of education, culture, practical training, lookup activities as well as research activities.
The VNMU education system is worldwide recognized and accepted which is developed by the highly intelligent staff. The medical degree provided is MBBS, MD (Physicians), and other medical degrees which is equivalent to MBBS in India, a 6 years degree course recognized by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED) and General Counsel of Medicine of Great Britain.
A Glimpse of Vinnitsa:– A Metropolis City of Ukraine Vinnitsais a metropolis city located on the banks of the Southern Bug River in West Central Ukraine. Vinnitsais is known as the administrative centre of the Vinnytsia region. A city is rich in culture, heritage, tradition, and history that is based on the crossroads of social, economic, political meridians of Ukraine. In addition to the Vinnitsa National Pirogov Medical University,
the city has 4 universities, more than 450 medical establishments, and 31 health resorts.Vinnitsa is known as the student city of Ukraine as having outstanding educational institutions including Vinnitsa Technical University, Pedagogical University, Trade Economic University, and Agricultural University, etc. The city remains a favorable investment region due to having strong relay Industrial and highly scientific potential, a developed banking system, an advanced transport network, and a favorable enterprising climate. The city has a beautiful geographical surrounding with favorable climatic conditions. The surroundings and development of the metropolis city attract the visitors and helped to live a joyful life. The city has well-developed architecture and beautiful sight scenes to attract more and more visitors.
Indian students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Indian students can take direct admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine without appearing in any entrance exams. The professionals of Lakshya MBBS will help candidates to take direct admission in Ukraine without any hassles.
- The degree MD (physician) is recognized as MBBS in India, is globally accepted and approved by MCI. It marks students eligible to appear in the MCI screening test or FMGE as well as other exams like USMLE and PLAB in other countries.
- There is no provision of donation fees in the University, students can pay annual fees, accommodation, and tuition fees and can confirm their admission.
- Studying medical education in Vinnitsa is affordable as compared to other countries. So, Indian students can get a high-quality education at Low MBBS fees.
- The hostel is within the walking distance away from the university. The rooms are spacious that can be shared between 2 or 3 students at their convenience. The rooms are featured with all facilities like furniture, internet access, canteen (including Indian Food), central heating facility, GYM, Television as well as 24 hours security.
- University has the best canteen with the taste of India in the foreign country, cooked by the Indian cuisines. It includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner.
- The medium of study is English other than Russian and Ukrainian options. As well, students are taught the local language also so that they can find themselves comfortable while conversing with locals or patients during their practice.
- The institute focuses on sports and cultural activities significantly with the top-class medical study. The institute has 36 amateur circles and studios for dancing, sports, and other cultural activities.
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
- The maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 55 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Ukraine
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Neet Result
- 08 Photos (35 mm X 45 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fees for MBBS