Ivano National Medical University
Established decades back in 1945, the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is considered to be one of the top medical universities in Ukraine. The university is popular due to its quality education and due to its ex-students who are now reputed doctors, scientists, etc. in the medical world. The programs by the university are approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. One of the oldest and prestigious medical institutions in Ukraine, this university is recognized by the Medical Council of India and is also listed in the WHO Directory of Medical Schools, Medical Council of Canada, Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates as well as the International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
The university has 13 faculties and a preparatory department. The courses offered by the Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University are general medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, pharmacy, prosthodontics, nursing, and other specialties.
Highlights of Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
• It is one of the oldest and prestigious medical institutions to study MBBS in Ukraine
• The Ukraine MBBS fees are also quite affordable and studying in this university will not cost you a bomb.
• The university strictly follows a no-donation policy.
• The university has over 400 teachers who carry out different scientific, pedagogical, educational, and medical work at the 48 departments in the university.
• The university has state-of-the-art buildings and infrastructure that makes learning interesting and easy for the students
• There is a scientific library in the university that is a treasure house of information and provides great help to both students and teachers alike.
• The university has student exchange programs where it sends out students and teachers to various corners of the world for educational training and courses.
• The university has top-of-the-notch facilities for students who wish to study MBBS in Ukraine.
About the City of Ivano Frankivsk
One of the historic and ancient cities of Ukraine, the Ivano Frankivsk is a beautiful city that reminds the dwellers and tourists alike of the rich heritage of the country. The city was built in the mid-17th century as a fortress of the Polish Potocki family and was known as Stanislawow back then.
The name was later changed to Stanyslaviv in 1662. Today the city is known as Ivano Frankivsk and it serves as a significant economic and cultural center in the western region of Ukraine. It is home to wood, lighting, and machine-building industries. Lined with beautiful European-style houses, ancient monuments, museums, and other places of historical significance, Ivano Frankivsk is a lovely place to stay and study.
There are many places to see and explore in the city – starting from the town hall to the market square, the former palace of the Potocki family to the numerous monuments and parks. The city has a mini airport and a train station. You can go around on foot or hire a vehicle to travel. The climate is moderate continental with not-so-chilly winters and pleasant summers.
Indian students at Ivano National Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is an MCI Approved Medical university
it is WHO Approved Medical university
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University Ukrainian Health ministry approved
Ivano National Medical University Fees for MBBS