MBBS IN RUSSIA
About MBBS IN RUSSIA
Russia is the largest country in the world by area, situated in Eurasia. Its official name is the Russian Federation. Russia shares land borders with 13 other countries that include Norway, Finland, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, China, Mongolia, North Korea, Lithuania, and so on. It also shares the water border with Japan by the Sea of Okhotsk and the United States by the Bering Strait. The capital city of Russia is Moscow, the largest city in the country.
The language spoken is Russian in addition, English and other languages are also used for communication. Russia contains the longest river in Europe the "Volga” and its largest lake “Ladoga”. The Country has the highest literacy rate with 99.7% (as per the United States Central Intelligence Agency in 2015). So, Russia offers the best combination of higher studies at affordable fees and low-cost living. Additionally, Russia is a beautiful country to live in or visit. There are various sight scenes while the architecture, transportation, and culture are well developed. There is lots of scope for the job, education, technology, and business. Russia has a very strong economy that leads to a beautiful lifestyle and growth for the future and lifestyle.
MBBS IN RUSSIA
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in Russia
- Crimea State Medical University
- Orel state medical university
- Orenburg state medical university
- Northern state medical university
- Bashkir state medical university
- Kursk state medical university
- Kazan state medical university
- Ulyanovsk state medical university
- peoples friendship university
- Altai state medical university
- Tver state medical university
- Perm state medical university
- Chuvash state medical university
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
MBBS in Russia is very popular among Indian students due to the facts and figures of the past MBBS degree holders from Russia. Recently, more than 10,000 Indian students are studying for Medical degrees in the country. Medical Colleges for MBBS are Medical Council of India (MCI) approved that explores new avenues and opportunities for Indian students. MBBS in Russia is considered to be one of the most advanced and affordable options available for students. As medical studies in Russia focuses on the overall development of student’s knowledge and extensive development of his/her chosen field. More benefits to study MBBS in Russian Universities are: Russia offers MD (Physician) degree to medical students which is equivalent to MBBS in India. The degree is worldwide accepted and recognized that provides exposure to students to establish their career in the medical field globally. It offers a perfect blend of high-quality education with affordable fees and low-cost living.
Candidates can ensure their career in medical study after completing graduation in high-class from the renowned university. The medical degree of Russia is globally recognized and accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization). Students are trained for the MCI screening test- a Medical Screening test of India. The syllabus is taught in English while students are given training for the Russian language too to make them comfortable in their 6 years of study. There is a provision of on-job training that lays down a strong foundation for each student. The strength of the batch is limited to 10-15 students to ensure individual attention to students. Some universities in Russia provides scholarship to students as per their performance and result of the study. Mordovia State University and Ulyanovsk State University give chance to students to practice to get their clinical practice in India during their 20 days holiday. Hostel facility is provided to students with focusing on all facilities as well as security.
- ISO Country Code: RU
- Country Calling Code: +7
- Government: Federal semi-presidential republic
- Climatic Zones: Extreme
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB)
Benefits Of MBBS In Russia For Indian Students
- 100% Admission in Russia
- Study in the English Language
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of Russia.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Lakshya MBBS Overseas Education provides MCI Coaching in Russian Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World.
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of Russia
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Russia
- 10th, 12th class mark sheet
- NEET Result
- 08 Photos (35 mm X 45 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)
- Medical report with HIV report ( mention Passport Number and Date of Birth on medical reports )
Admission in MBBS Russia is not restricted to clear any entrance exam like IELTS or TOEFL while students can take admission directly on the basis of first come first serve. But, should fulfill the below criteria:
The student age should be of 17 years before the 31st of December of the admission year.
According to the MCI, the student should represent the eligibility certificate if he/she did not qualify, register, or appear in NEET-2019 (Decision taken by Delhi High Court). This certificate is issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) which needs to represent at the time of admission to the Foreign Medical Universities.
The student should pass 12th standard (Science stream including physics, chemistry & Science) with 50 % in CBSC/ ISC or any equivalent Board of Examination. The English language is compulsory.
Important Tips before packing your bags for your dream destination- Russia!
One of the most important things to keep in mind while packing for your international studies is to remember that the new country is going to be your constant surrounding for the next few years, at least till you complete your course. Thus, reading up on the country, its lifestyle, and culture are always advisable so that you are prepared beforehand and know what to expect when you actually land there. Now coming to your packing schedule before your final departure, it is recommended to start well in time so that you have ample opportunities at hand to plan and organize for any missing items that you may require.’ While traveling abroad, students are allowed a luggage capacity of 46kg(23X2 kgs) check-in baggage plus 10kg of cabin luggage. This makes it easier for them to plan their first trip to the destination country with all the requirements at hand.
For easy handling of crucial items, it is advised that students carry a dedicated folder with the following documents –
- Original Passport with visa
- Original documents of qualification including certificates of Class 11th and 12th PLUS their apostilled copies
- Additional 3-4 photocopies of all qualification documents for safekeeping
- 30-40 colored passport size photographs
- Medical report with HIV report
- Other medical certificates – authorized by concerned personnel
- Admission letter from the University
- Currency converted into the locally accepted currency – Dollars
Apart from these, it is highly recommended that the students carry their stock of personal items for dental care, personal hygiene, and grooming and first-aid kit including general medications for fever, pain, and seasonal allergies. Traveling to a new country, especially to study is always an exciting experience. However, to make it a successful trip, it is essential that one travels keeping in mind all important aspects of settling down well in the new country. Thus, if you keep the above-mentioned points in mind, it will get easier for you to arrange your travel bags accordingly, without wasting any time.