MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
About MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
The Philippines is officially known as the Republic of the Philippines, an archipelagic country in Southeast Asia situated in the Western Pacific Ocean. The entire landmass of the country s consists of Islands (approximately 7500 Islands). The capital of the country is Manila ranked with the highest population density in the world.
The Philippines is an agricultural country that is a major contribution to the development of the economy in addition to fishing and forestry. The country has high literacy rates and offers enormous opportunities to national and international students.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
MCI Approved Top Medical Universities in Philippines
- AMA School of Medicine
- University of Perpetual Help
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- Southwestern University
- UV gullas college of medicine
- Lyceum-Northwestern University
- Angeles University Foundation
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine
- Medical School Foundation
- Davao Medical School Foundation
MBBS in Philippines is very popular among Indian students since 2012 as more than 95% of the population speak English. In addition, medical seats in China gets generally filled in June while in the Philippines it continues till the 15th of August. English speaking in the country helps students who do not wish to study an additional language such as required in MCI recognized universities in China or other European countries.
The medical degree course in the Philippines is the MD program (Doctor of Medicine) which is equivalent to MBBS in India, UK, Pakistan, and the other Commonwealth countries. The degree course is of 6 years which comprises the curriculum studies, practicals, internship, and clinical rotation. The Universities in the Philippines are recognized and accredited worldwide that provides global exposure to students.
- ISO Country Code: PH
- Country Calling Code: +63
- Government: Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic
- Currency: Philippine peso
- Language: English, Filipino
Why Study MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students:
MBBS in the Philippines is very popular among Indian students as top considering facts are as follows:
- The Universities are globally recognized and affiliated to WHO (World Health Organization) as well MCI (Medical Council of India) that offers global exposure to candidates.
- The Universities are MCI approved which makes candidates eligible for applying to Government jobs in India as well as for other PG courses.
- Universities are providing high-quality education and great Infrastructure.
- Low curricular fees.
- Low-living cost.
- Students do not need to pass any entrance exams neither have to for any entrance charges.
- No donation fees
- The application procedure requires little to no effort.
- The medium of study in English provides an ease to students.
- The best hostel facility is available with all amenities and 24 hours security.
- Easy availability of Indian food.
MBBS in Philippines Advantages:
Many medical universities or colleges are approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). The data reveals the fact that medical graduates from the Philippines have 100% success rates (in the region falling under USMLE).
- The country follows the US education study pattern.
- The country offers high-quality education.
- The living expenses in the Philippines is lower than in other European countries.
- If the candidate wants to migrate to the US, he/she can crack the USMLE part I and II in the country under the guidance of Medical Professors.
Benefits of Medical Studies in the Philippines
Many medical universities or colleges are approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). The data reveals the fact that medical graduates from the Philippines have 100% success rates (in the region falling under USMLE). The country follows the US education study pattern. The country offers high-quality education. The living expenses in the Philippines are lower than in other European countries. If the candidate wants to migrate to the US, he/she can crack the USMLE part I and II in the country under the guidance of Medical Professors.
To get direct admission to MBBS in Philippines, students should fulfill the below criteria:
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
- The maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 50 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.