MBBS IN CHINA
About MBBS IN CHINA
China is officially known as the People’s Republic of China. It is the world’s most populous country and the fourth-largest country by total area.
- ISO Country Code: CN
- Country Calling Code: +86
- Government: Communist republic
- Climatic Zones: Dry Seasons and Wet Monsoons
- Currency: Yuan (or Renminbi)
The country has been one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. In addition to, its world- largest exporter and second-largest goods importer. It is also recognized as a nuclear weapons state, the world’s largest standing army, and the second-largest defense budget.
China is one of the most popular choices for Indian students and other foreign countries due to the perfect blend of high-quality education and low MBBS fees. The cost of living is also very low that makes students study at a reasonable cost. The country has set up its benchmark in the development of electronics, gadgets, architecture, transportation, devices, and so on that attracts students.
MBBS IN CHINA
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in China
- Jilin University
- China Medical University
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University
- Tianjin Medical University
- Shandong Medical University
- Fudan University
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University
- Jiangsu University
- Wenzhou Medical University
- Zhejiang University
- Wuhan University
- Huazhong University of Science & Technology
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Southern Medical University
- Jinan University
- Guangxi Medical University
- Sichuan University
- Chongqing Medical University
- Harbin Medical Science University
- Beihua University
- Liaoning Medical University
- Qingdao University
- Hebei Medical University
- Ningxia Medical University
- Tongji University
- Shihezi University
- Southeast University
- Yangzhou University
- Nantong University
- Suzhou University
- Ningbo University
- Fujian Medical University
- Anhui Medical University
- Xuzhou Medical University
- 3China Three Gorges University
- Zhengzhou University
- Guangzhou Medical University
- Zhongnan University
- Shantou University
- Kunming Medical University
- North Sichuan Medical University
- Southwest Medical University
- Soochow Medical University
Why MBBS In China
China is one of the popular countries to pursue medical degrees in a low and affordable cost. The education level is of very high quality. The degree awarded is globally recognized and some of the universities are best-ranked world-wide. The universities are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO) and China Ministry of Education (MOE).
MBBS in China provides global exposure to students and ample opportunities to establish their potentially successful career as a medical aspirant. The curriculum is in English language only while students are taught local language to interact with locals. Some of the best reasons to take admission to MBBS in China are:
- The Medical degree in China is globally recognized and accepted.
- The fees for MBBS in China is very low including the cost of livings.
- The high quality of Education implementing the advanced study methods.
- Some of the Universities are on top rank in the world.
- The study focused is on the practical approach along with the classroom study.
- The hostel facility in China is very affordable and also ensures the student.
The language to study MBBS in China is taught in the English language only while local language is compulsorily taught from 1st year onwards. It helps the student to interact with locals required at the time of internship or their stay of 6 years in China while studying. After completing their study, Indian students are eligible for MCI Screening test, PLB of U.K and USMLE.
Benefits Of MBBS In china For Indian Students
- 100% Admission in China
- Study in the English Language
- No Entrance exam & No Donation.
- Easy Admission Procedure
- Low & Subsidized course fees.
- Worldwide Recognition of the Degrees provided by Medical Universities of China.
- European Standard of Living
- Indian Canteen is Available in most of the Universities.
- Excellent Result in MCI Screening Test (Only Lakshya MBBS Overseas Education provides MCI Coaching in China Medical Universities)
- Reference Available of Students working in Leading Hospitals Across the World (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, and other major countries across the globe)
- 100% Visa Guarantee
- All the universities are Government Universities of China.
Requirements For MBBS Admission In China
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Neet Result
- 08 Photos (33 mm X 48 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)
He / She should not be less than 17 years old as of 31st of December of the year of the applicant.
MBBS in china for Indian students eligibility (Depend on University) are 10+2 or Higher Secondary equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.