A successor to the German-Chinese College, Qingdao University has a long history that dates back to the year 1909. A multidisciplinary university today, this university was known by many different names like Qingdao Medical College of East Asia, etc. at different points in time. Finally, after merging all departments and colleges in 1993, Qingdao University today includes 25 colleges and 73 special courses. These subjects covered in both undergraduate and postgraduate courses include education, history, economics, philosophy, liberal arts, literature, law, management, engineering, medical science, natural sciences, etc.Considered as one of the top MBBS universities in China, the medical department of Qingdao University is known to maintain a high standard of management and globalization. The courses offered by the university are recognized by prominent institutions like the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), etc. The duration to Study MBBS in China course at Qingdao University is 6 years. The courses offered by this Chinese MBBS University are anatomy, biochemistry experiment, immunology, infectious disease, Internal Medicine, Physiology, Medical Chinese, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery Practice, etc.
Highlights of Qingdao University
• Qingdao University has an academic partnership and exchange programs with about 130 universities spread across 20 countries around the world
• The university has bi-lateral exchange agreements with around 40 universities across the world
• The university sends about 100 students and teachers to study and train in these partner universities
• The university is the largest comprehensive university in Qingdao City and Shandong Province too
• The medical department of the university possesses internationally advanced medical teaching equipment and has also setup a realistic simulation hospital to help students perform a clinical assessment.
• The medical department has multi-function classrooms that provide students with an all-dimensional modern environment
• The MCI approved medical college in China accepts students from all over the world
• The university is one of the oldest and best universities to study MBBS in China
• The university teaches its students Chinese for the first year to help them communicate with the locals in Chinese.
Considered as one of the cleanest and prettiest cities in China, Qingdao is the largest city in Shandong Province. The city is surrounded by the sea on the three sides, thus forming a beautiful seascape. Also known as the Switzerland of the Orient, this city has a lot of industries, universities, and research centers. Qingdao is a city that beautifully combines the charm of South China with the generosity of north China and is blessed with three business districts, abundant natural beauty, and it also houses the naval base of China’s North Sea Fleet.
A city that has seen rapid economic growth over the last decade, Qingdao is considered one of China’s most important independent coastal regions. The city has many tourist attractions like Zhongshan Park, Tsingtao Brewery Museum, and Mount Lao. It also hosts the International Beer Festival, the Sea Affection Festival, International Sea Festival, etc. Qingdao lies in the zone between humid subtropical and humid continental climates and has hot and humid summer sand extremely cold winters. If you are in the city, you must definitely not miss out on the super yummy seafood preparations and the Tsingtao Beer.
Indian students at Qingdao University
China is one of the cheapest places to study MBBS for international students. The curriculum in the university is designed by focusing on both the academic and career goals of the students who come from all over China and around the world. One of the best MBBS colleges in China for Indian students, the application to the university can be made in the following way.
A student must qualify for the NEET exam to apply for an MBBS course in this China medical university. The applicants also need to score at least 75 percent and above to be eligible to study at Qingdao University. The subjects an applicant must have studied in high school to apply for MBBS are Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
The following documents are required to apply for an MBBS course at Qingdao University:
1. A certified health certificate
2. A photocopy of the applicant’s passport
3. The academic transcript of the applicant’s high school
4. A few passport-sized photos
5. The applicant’s high school graduation certificate
International students can apply online or offline through email. For more information on the admission procedure and the MBBS in China fee structure, the Lakshya team can be contacted.
The medium of teaching in the university is English. However, students are taught Chinese for the first year to help them communicate with the local people.
Qingdao University has a well-furnished dormitory for its students. The room is available on a sharing basis and is well-equipped with an attached washroom, air conditioner, bed, color television, desk, chair, etc. The hostel also has a kitchen and provides internet connectivity to its students.
Qingdao University Fees for MBBS