University of International Business
The University of International Business is one of the leading universities in Kazakhstan, authorized by the Kazakhstan Ministry of Upper Education and Austrian Quality Assurance. The university is recognized globally for offering the best quality education in the field of language, Management, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Peacekeeping, Data systems, and Marketing at bachelors and masters levels. The university holds the expertise in developing their English-linguals programs for the national and international students.
UIB was established in the year 1992 and now its education excellence is widely recognized. The institute offers to join forces with more than 20 foreign countries that conduct student exchange programs, documentation, or degree programs - double degree or triple degree programs, training, joint analysis, and lectures.
The University of International Business holds great leadership in its sphere. It has ranked among the top 60 universities in Kazakhstan. UIB has developed its academic programs by combining the excellent academic structure with advanced technology to offer high-quality education globally.
The University of International Business is established in Almaty (foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau mountains), Kazakhstan. It is the largest metropolis and the country's traditional and cultural hub. The city owns the best landmark in the country including the heritage of the Central State Museum, Panfilov Park, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church and so many others.
Almaty is also known for its apple trees. The city has good connectivity with other parts of the world. It is a peaceful place with a low living cost.
Indian students at University of International Business
The following are the factors that state why Indian students should study at the University of International Business -
- Kazakhstan is one of the safest countries for international students for education and stay.
- The language of study in English provides ease for Indian students to study easily.
- Living costs are low as compared to other parts of the world.
- The university is accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization).
- The Ministry of Education and Science holds the responsibility for the education in the country that provides great support to the international students.
- The university has good connectivity and network with India.
- UIB has no admission fees or donation fees.
University of International Business Fees for MBBS