MBBS IN BANGLADESH
About MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh is a land in South Asia. It shares land edges with India and Myanmar. The country's maritime district in the Bay of Bengal is commonly proportionate to the proportion of its property locale. Bangladesh shapes the greatest and easternmost bit of the Bengal locale. It joins people from the extent of ethnic get-togethers and religions. Bengalis, who talk the official Bengali language, make up 98% of the populace and the overall population is 162 million based on an area of 143,998sqkm or 55,598 sq. miles. The politically transcendent Bengali Muslims make the nation the world's third greatest Muslim-larger part country. Islam is the official religion of this nation. Bangladesh is verified by the Bengal Delta, the greatest delta on Earth. The country has 700 streams and 8,046 km (5,000 mi) of inland courses.
MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Top MCI Approved Universities of Bangladesh
- University of Professionals
- Gono Bishwabiddalay, Bangladesh
- Shah Jalal Uni. of Science & Technology, Sylhet
- University of Chittagong
- University of Dhaka
- University of Rajshahi
- University of Science & Technology, Chittagong
In order to study MBBS in Bangladesh, you need to know the Bachelor of Surgery and solitary officer of Medicine is a higher education course in the field of remedy and surgical procedure strategy.
The nature of preparing is unimaginably extraordinary and is for all intents and purposes indistinguishable to other made countries.
- The cost structure is low and sensible conversely with various countries over the world.
- To wrap up a productive master, graduates are allowed to go to the classes and social events in the remedial universities of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh has top remedial schools which offer world-class preparation and experienced and talented staff/Faculty.
- The helpful degrees obtained from the therapeutic universities in Bangladesh are seen by the Medical Council of India and understudies can even return and work in India.
- More affordable rates for settlement with the game plan of each fundamental office.
- ISO Country Code is BD
- Capital: Dhaka
- Official Language: Bengali
- Country Calling Code is +880
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Republic
- Climatic Zones: Rainy Monsoon Season, Dry Winter, Hot and Humid Summer.
- Currency: Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
- The maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 55 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.