MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
About MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the best option for Indian students who are looking for MBBS abroad at a low cost. Therefore, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the answer to the “Cheap and Best MBBS in abroad” question of many students. Medical studies in Kyrgyzstan is the cheapest in the world for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad. Kyrgyzstan is a country in Central Asia. There is a perfect blend of history, culture, development, and architecture. The Official languages of Kyrgyzstan are- Kyrgyz (national) and Russian (official).
The currency of the country is- Som (KGS). The capital city of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek. Many students prefer to go for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it offers the cheapest MBBS in the world. Also, the currency of Kyrgyzstan, Som is almost equal to INR. This is cheaper than the exchange rate of most other countries. from India just a 4 hours direct flight from Delhi. Also, the cost of traveling is very cheap. One-way air ticket from Delhi to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan costs about ₹10,000-12,000 if booked in advance. The traveling time is only 3-4 hours. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan offers a package under ₹18 lakh which will include tuition fees, hostel fees, and mess fees for the complete duration. there is available MCI Coaching.
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
Top MCI Approved Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- International School of Medicine (ISM)
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA)
- Osh state medical university
- Asian Medical Institute
- Jalal-Abad State University
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is very popular among international students especially Indians due to its Universities in Kyrgyzstan are globally recognized and affiliated to the authorized global bodies and set a benchmark in providing world-class top education.
Kyrgyzstan is a wonderful country located in Central Asia. It has beautiful natural sight scenes and is thus known as
- ISO Country Code: KGZ
- Country Calling Code: +996
- Government: Unitary parliamentary republic
- Currency: Kyrgyzstani Som (KGS)
- Language: Kyrgyz, Russian
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
Apart from the fact that there is an option of pursuing high-quality medical studies at the
- cheapest rates, the following are the focus concerning reasons to opt for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students.
- The Universities are globally recognized and affiliated to different authorized bodies like WHO, MCI that offers global exposure to candidates.
- The Universities are MCI approved which make candidates eligible for applying to
- Government jobs in India as well as for other PG courses.
- Universities are premier provides world-class education with advanced techniques.
- Got recognized by the International Association of Universities.
- Low curricular fees.
- Low-living cost.
- Students do not need to pass any entrance exams neither have to for any entrance charges.
- No admission charges.
- The application procedure requires little to no effort.
- Part of the medical council in over 180 countries.
- The medium of study in English provides an ease to students.
- Only 10 students per class ensure individual attention to each and every student.
- The best hostel facility is available with all amenities and 24 hours security.
- Easy availability of Indian food.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Advantages
- Cheapest Medical Studies.
- High-quality Education.
- No Donation fees.
- No Entrance Exams.
- MCI Recognized.
- FMGE/MCI Training or Coaching.
- English is the medium of language.
- Friendly Environment.
- 6 years of MBBS including 5 years of the clinical and medical process and 1year of an internship.
To get direct admission to low-cost MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, the candidate should fulfill the below criteria:
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
- The maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 55 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.
Documents Requirements For MBBS Admission In Kyrgyzstan
- 10th, 12th class mark sheet
- NEET Result
- 08 Photos (35 mm X 45 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)