MBBS IN ARMENIA
About MBBS IN ARMENIA
Armenia is a nation in the South region of Eurasia. Settled in Western Asia, Georgia toward the north, the honest self–governing Democracy of Artsakh, and Azerbaijan toward the east. Armenia is a unitary, multi-party, lion's share rule nation-state with an obsolete social inheritance.
Christianity as its official religion in the late third or mid-fourth century AD. The area of this country is 29,743sqkm or 11,484 sq miles. The population of this country is 3.1 m. The majority of languages used in Armenian and Russian.
MBBS IN ARMENIA
MCI Approved Top Medical Universities in Armenia
Want to study medicine abroad, the main feature of considering contemplating MBBS in Armenia is that an understudy is an urge to apply for a temporary position and get hands-on learning after the first year of the course.
Studying MBBS abroad or MBBS affirmation makes medicinal training very moderate. The colleges offer a degree course (MD) that is comparable to an MBBS in another country.
There are some of the best MBBS examine colleges offering unmatched education in medicine. The restorative degrees granted by the Armenian colleges are all around perceived. Understudies who have finished MBBS in Armenia are effectively rehearsing in the fluctuated countries.
Free affirmation process
No Entrance tests
Great examination condition
Exceedingly focused course expense
Armenian medicinal authentications are perceived by MCI and WHO
The lower average cost for basic items
No TOEFL or IELTS is basic for the admission to MBBS Safe nation in Europe for the effortless instruction
Great understanding and contemplating condition
- ISO Country Code is: AM
- Capital: Yerevan
- Official Language: Armenian
- Country Calling Code is +374
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary, Republic
- Climatic Zones: Continental, Cold Winters with Snow and Hot Summers
- Currency: Dram (AMD)
Requirements For MBBS Admission In Armenia
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Neet Result
- 08 Photos (35 mm X 45 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
- The maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 55 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.