MBBS IN RUSSIA
In addition to being the greatest land area in the globe, Russia is a popular destination for international students looking to study MBBS. MBBS is a highly sought-after course in Russia, which has roughly 57 medical universities. International students prefer to study here because the tuition is so heavily discounted. In comparison to other western nations, it is substantially less. International students frequently choose to study medicine in Russia since it is so affordable and of such excellent quality. The Medical Council of top nations like the UK, the USA, the Middle East, and the WHO recognizes all universities that provide an MBBS program.
Studying abroad in Russia is now ranked eighth due to its recent surge in popularity.
WHY INDIAN STUDENTS CHOOSE RUSSIA FOR MBBS?
Here are a few reasons why you should pursue MBBS in Russia if you are on the fence about it.
• There are no fees associated with donations
• No entrance examination
• Obtain financing for tuition.
• Study Russian
• The opportunity to get two diplomas
• Obtain global recognition
LIFE AS A RUSSIAN MBBS STUDENT:
For Indian students, studying MBBS in Russia has many advantages.
For your better understanding, we have listed them below.
• A simple and clear admissions process
• No entrance test
• Subsidized and affordable tuition
• Living standards in Europe
• Russian medical universities give degrees that are respected internationally.
• Guaranteed visa approval in full
• All universities are accredited by the Russian government.
RUSSIAN MBBS V/S INDIAN MBBS
A comparison of the MBBS experience and education in Russia and India is provided in the table below.
MBBS in India
MBBS in Russia
The cost of studying medicine in India is high.
The cost of studying medicine in Russia is low.
Specific colleges in India require donations for admission in the medical course
No requirement for donation.
An entrance test is required
An entrance test is not required
The duration of MBBS in India is si years
The duration of MBBS in Russia is eight years
The degree awarded is of MBBS in Medicine
The degree awarded is of MD in Medicine
CRITERIA FORGENERAL ELIGIBILITY IN RUSSIA:
For MBBS programs, Russia has consistently ranked highly in student preferences.
For Indian kids, qualifying is not so difficult.
This is what you require:
• Age: During the admissions year, you must be 17 years old on or before December 31.
• Grades: Students must have received at least a C in all of their science-related 12th-grade courses, including physics, biology, and chemistry. To enroll in the course, you must have completed ISC/CBSE or another equivalent board.
• Exam: In compliance with the Delhi High Court's ruling, MCI has made a conclusion. MCI has mandated that Indian students who do not plan to take the NEET but wish to enroll in foreign medical universities in 2019 obtain an Eligibility Certificate from MCI at their expense.
Unlike other international nations, Russia does not require IELTS or TOEFL to get a degree.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN RUSSIA:
To pursue an MBBS in Russia, you will require the following documents:
• Passport with a minimum 18-month remaining validity
• The 10th and 12th certificates
• Birth Record
• Four photos the size of a passport
• Letter of acceptance from the Russian Medical University
• Records of your HIV testing
• Ministry of External Affairs certifications for every document (New Delhi)
• Evidence that every one of your documents has been legalized by a Russian embassy
• Payment of the visa application fees received
• University receipt plus first-year tuition expenses
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA:
In a Russian institution, applying for admission to the MBBS program is completely easy. Here is a detailed list.
Please Fill out the application carefully first.
• An offer letter will be sent to you
• Cover the enrollment fee.
• After paying your MBBS tuition in Russia, proceed to apply for the visa.
• That is all. Obtain a visa, and then depart for Russia.
CURRICULUM OF RUSSIAN MBBS:
In Russia, it takes six to eight years to finish the entire MBBS curriculum. This complies with both American and European requirements.
• Students are taught the theoretical side of medicine over the first three years.
• In the first few years, students learn about fundamentals of human biology as well as physiology, general pathology, biochemistry, genetics, and microbiology.
• There are two semesters in a year. In addition to studying surgery, primary care medicine, neurology, psychiatry, pediatrics, gynecology, and emergency medicine, students must do an internship or clerkship during their final three years.
TECHNIQUES OF INSTRUCTING MBBS IN RUSSIA:
• Seminars and intimate conversations
• Laboratory and practical work.
• Clinical education
DURATION OF MBBS IN RUSSIA:
The MBBS in Russia for Indian Students program offers top-notch instruction from highly qualified teachers. Since you are choosing an MBBS program taught in English, candidates are not required to attend the one-year preparation course in Russia. The six-year Russian MBBS program includes clinical training. The candidate will complete a 6-year program that includes 10 semesters of physical training and 6 semesters of Russian language studies.
RUSSIAN STUDENT VISA:
Students from the EU cannot enter without a visa. You can enter without a visa if you are a citizen of one of the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries.
HOW TO GET A VISA IN STEPS:
Before applying for a visa, make sure the following paperwork are in order:
• A passport or other form of identification that is still valid at least 18 months after the visa was issued.
• Photos the size of a passport.
• An invitation letter from the GUVM.
• A medical record proving your immunity to diseases like HIV.
• If you are under 18, request your parents or legal guardians to sign permission on your behalf.
INVITATION LETTER TO STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA:
• Invitation Letter to Study in Russia:
The Federal Migration Service of Russia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia typically issue these invitation letters.
• Examine your financial capacity:
Make sure that the course is something you can afford. To reduce some costs, you might also search for scholarships.
• Apply to Universities:
There are six Russian universities where you can do so, but be careful! You must first successfully complete an exam, endure an interview, and navigate the tough hiring procedure. In the event that you won, they will issue you an invitation so you can obtain a visa.
• Await your visa:
It should arrive in 2–5 weeks. You can pay an extra fee to speed up the process if you want it to happen quickly. However, the price could change according on where you live. Finally, confirm your visa to pursue an MBBS in Russia by contacting a visa centre or Russian Embassy consulate.
TOP MCI RECOGNIZED MBBS UNIVERSITIES
The top MCI-recognized MBBS colleges in Russia for Indian students, along with their tuition costs, are listed below:
- Crimea Federal Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Chuvash State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Peoples Friendship University
- Northern State Medical University
• How much does an MBBS program in Russia cost?
In Russia, MBBS is quite economical. In Russia, an MBBS program typically costs roughly 4,000 USD per year. For a six-year degree, that roughly equates to 2,75,000 Indian rupees. Additionally, there are numerous scholarships available, and there are no capitalization fees to pay.
• Are Indian medical students wise to pursue MBB in Russia?
The MBBS program in Russia is created to offer the greatest instruction and training at a reasonable cost. They offer top-notch facilities with cutting-edge machinery and infrastructure. Financial aid is fairly simple to obtain and requires no entrance exam. In Russia, MBBS classes typically have between 12 and 15 students, ensuring a high level of instruction and focus.
• For MBBS in Russia, is NEET a requirement?
Any Indian applicant who wishes to continue medical education abroad must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam, according to a statement from the Indian Ministry of Health. After May 2018, they made it necessary.
• How long does MBBS take in Russia?
For Indian students, the MBBS program in Russia lasts six years. It is not necessary to complete a one-year preparatory course before beginning the MBBS program for international students who choose to study MBBS in Russia using English as the primary language of instruction.