MBBS IN GEORGIA
About MBBS IN GEORGIA
Georgia is located in Eurasia and bounded to the Black Sea, Turkey, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. The place is beautiful has several natural sight scenes. While the Georgians (Locals) called their country Sakartvelo. Its capital is Tbilisi which is the largest city in the country. It is a mountainous country that results in a continental climate.
Georgia has a rich culture that has an exceptional admixture of Colchian and Iberian
civilizations. The country has several goals in the field of literature, arts, science, transportation, philosophy, and architecture. Georgian is an official language of the country while other regional languages like Save, Bats, and Nigerian.
MBBS IN GEORGIA
MCI Approved Top Medical Universities in Georgia
- Georgian National University
- University of Georgia
- East European University
- European University
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Geomedi Medical University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- New Vision University
- Tbilisi Medical Teaching University “Hippocrates”
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- ISO Country Code: GE
- Country Calling Code: +995
- Government: Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic
- Currency: Georgian lari (GEL)
- Official Language: Georgian
Why Study MBBS in Georgia
Nowadays, Georgia is emerged as a popular destination to pursue medical studies in foreign countries. In addition to the low fees, students will get benefited from the high-quality education, world-class infrastructure, promising faculty as well as:
- Globally recognized Universities.
- WHO, MCI, Ministry of Education- Georgia, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, and MCI approved Universities.
- World-class Infrastructure
- Advanced and hi-tech labs
- Hospitals are featured with advanced techniques.
- No donation fees
- Low tuition and low-living cost
- Top world
- Minimum age limit 17 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Must complete 10+2 in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English as a compulsory subject.
- Must secure 50% marks in 10+2.
- Must qualify NEET exams.
- Must clear TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE exams while some of the universities made it compulsory to clear English language test for international students.