Anhui Medical University
Initially founded in Shanghai in 1926 as the Dongnan Medical College, the Anhui Medical University earned its new name in 1952. The university was first moved to Huaiyuan County, Anhui Province in 1949 from Shanghai, and in 1952 it was finally shifted to Hefei in Anhui Province. With the motto “study hard and try to practice, bring up excellent doctors,” the university believes in the development of a teaching-research type of study module. This Chinese MBBS University is one of the oldest educational institutions in the Anhui province and has been making a steady contribution to human health for years now.
Today the medical university has 25 teaching institutions that also include the School of International Education. Thirty-two special fields of study and courses are offered in the different undergraduate programs. The university has also established three post-doctoral scientific research programs. The medical university is also eligible to grant award master’s degrees in 74 specialties and doctoral degrees in 27 specialties. It also has five directly affiliated hospitals and six non-directly affiliated hospitals under its wing. Today there are over 15000 students in the university and more than 100 international students from various corners of the world. Some of the subjects offered by one of the top MBBS universities in China are clinical medicine, immunology, basic medicine, nursing, neurology, etc.
Highlights of Anhui Medical University
• The university primary focuses on medicine with coordinated development of engineering, law, science, management, and a few other disciplines
• The university is a part of the “National Foundational Capability Promotion Project” of colleges and universities in the central and western regions
• The university is one of the best to study MBBS in China and is the national base for the study of clinical medicines and chemical reagents
• The university has well-trained and educated teachers, many of whom have won titles like Changjiang Scholar appointed by the Ministry of Education
• The university greatly focuses on combining the strength of medication and medical research in its study module
• This China MBBS university has established extensive cooperation and communication with many universities around the world in countries like Australia, Spain, the United Kingdom, Canada, etc
• The medical university believes in the policy of cooperation and openness and regularly invites lecturers and teachers from various other medical universities in China for classes and lectures
• The university operates 50 clinical schools in hospitals and around 60 professional practice and teaching bases in cities across Beijing, Fujian Province, Anhui Province, Guangdong Province, Jiangsu Province, Shanghai, Shandong Province, Xinjiang, and Zhejiang Province.
• The university has four big and beautiful campuses and thousands of students graduating every year
Indian students at Anhui Medical University
You would be surprised to know that almost all festivals from Holi to Diwali are celebrated in this medical university because of the huge presence of Indian students. It is one of the best medical colleges in China for Indian students because of the presence of many Indian students and not to forget, the huge and sturdy campus. The application procedure for an international student to complete MBBS in China is as follows:
• The applicant must be fluent in English
• The applicant whose mother tongue or second language is not English must provide an IELTS certificate with a score of 5.5 and above or a TOEFL score of 61 and above
• The applicant must be a high school graduate
• The applicant must have studied mathematics, physics, biology, and chemistry in high school and scored 70percent and above
• The applicant must be in a good physical and mental condition
• The applicant must have a valid passport
Applications can be made online or offline to the university. For more details and instructions, you can contact the Lakshya team.
A student can study medicine in China in English.
For the sake of safety, the university requires the international students to stay in the on-campus dormitory for the first academic year. The international students’ dormitory has 18 floors and rooms are provided on a double sharing basis. Each room is equipped with all the basic necessities and a refrigerator, air conditioner, cabinets, internet connection, etc.
The campus has a gymnasium, swimming pool, basketball courts, etc. It also has different restaurants including Chinese and Muslim restaurants. The campus also has supermarkets and stores for the students.
Anhui Medical University Fees for MBBS