Belarusian State Medical University
About UniversityBelarusian State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Belarus that offers bachelor, master's, and doctorate degrees in the medical field. It is one of the leading medical institutes established in the city of Minsk, in the Minsk region. The University is accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus, WHO, and MCI. There are 72 departments that provide academic, education as well as research of which 29 are theoretical and 43 clinical.
Currently, BSMU introduces advanced computing facilities and efficacious pedagogies that constantly enhancing the high standard of education. It also developing and providing information support to the educational process and access to information sources also in electronic form inculcating the medical website.
Indian students at Belarusian State Medical University
1. The medium is English that provides ease for students to study.
2. There are 5 different faculties at BSMU that include the Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Preventive Medicine, Faculty of Pediatrics, Faculty of Dentistry, and Faculty of Military Medicine.
3. One of the oldest universities provides a high-quality education at affordable fees.
4. BSMU has adopted practical-based education pedagogy that implies more focus on practical labs or tutorials than theoretical study.
5. BSMU follows the principles of the Bologna process and implements innovative educational technologies for the students.
Belarusian State Medical University Fees for MBBS