Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz Medical Academy formerly known as I.K. Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, was established in the year 1939. It is a very primitive Medical Academy located in city Bishkek. It is a highly recommended Academy for MBBS program due to its high quality education compared to other developed countries like USA, UK, and other European countries.
The academy is holding B+ ranks in terms of quality and providing minimum cost MBBS degree. It is approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan. KSMA is approved and accredited globally by the Medical Council of India (MCI), UNESCO and the World Health Organization (WHO), International Fellowship in Medical Education (IFME), and International Medical Education Directory (IMED).
Students graduate from the university can appear for the Medical Screening tests conducted by different countries like the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Medical Council of New Zealand (NZREX) etc for higher studies in various countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, etc.
Highlights of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- University has won first place at the International Olympiad in Novosibirsk.
- It is the top-ranked Government University in the country.
- Being a primitive University it has 75 years of experience in teaching by highly professional faculties that make it more popular among others.
- The University trained students for the preparation of MCI screening test.
- 20% of international students from various countries are part of the university including India, Bangladesh, Nepal and other 23 countries. Currently, there are 350 Indian students from various states.
- University is also running an anti-stress program for the rehabilitation of victims with the help of faculty of general medicine
Kyrgyz Medical Academy is located in the capital city namely Bishkek. It is formerly known as Pishpek and Frunze, it is the capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek is an administrative city of the Chuy Valley, established in the region at the northern edge of Kyrgyz Ala.
The city is home to several museums which entail the interesting story of its history and culture such as the Frunze House Museum. The city is rich in its cultural activities like Belly Dance and Opera, art exhibitions, pop musician play, etc.
The city is beautiful and has several natural sight scenes. The locals converse in the Russian language while one can also find an easy conversation in Kyrgyz and English.
Indian students at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Kyrgyz Medical Academy is a very fine and primitive university and having 75 years of experience in teaching that ensures quality education in Medical Degree. It offers direct admission without passing any entrance exams.
- The duration of the medical degree is 6 years including 5 years of classroom study and 1 year of internship in the affiliated hospitals.
- The University provides low-cost MBBS including affordable tuition fees, low hostel fee, No Donation required. For complete details of the Fees Structure please refer below.
- The medium of study is English that provides convenience to international students.
- Indian students can find Indian food easily on the University campus only.
- Hostel facility is easily available on the University Campus. It also provides general
- accommodation. Rooms are spacious and can be shared between 2 or 3 students at their convenience. The Hostels are equipped with all basic amenities like fully air conditioners, laundry, electricity, Wi-fi, Kitchen, etc. The University has a clubhouse as well as includes a Gym, swimming, sports, etc in one place. The most important factor is a Fully secure and safe 24*7 security system.
- University provides opportunities to participate in various extra-curricular activities along with the classroom studies such as Clinical Rotations, Conferences, Seminars, and Projects. There is a ground to sports activities, cultural programs, health centre and so on.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fees for MBBS