International School of Medicine University
International School of Medicine University is one of the leading higher educational institutes of Kyrgyzstan. It was established in the year 1993 by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic with the aim of providing quality education to higher studies. For medical studies, the International School of Medicine was created as a structural unit of the International University of Kyrgyzstan.
The International University of Kyrgyzstan was founded by the Government of Kyrgyzstan, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic, the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, and San Francisco State University (USA).
The objective is to create trained medical professionals for foreign countries, focus on medical research in cooperation with the top health centres of the country, and offer quality medical services to central Asia. Now, the University is having a Global Underpinning with high education standards, high profiled faculty members, and more than 3000 international students from India, Pakistan, South Korea, USA, Great Britain, etc.
Highlights Of International University Of Kyrgyzstan
- The university has established the benchmark in terms of High Education Standards through more focus on the best quality and training.
- The institute works on the feedback mechanism seeking through parents and faculties in order to enhance the education system and also b adopting advanced techniques.
- It works hard to maintain Quality Education and works on 3 main focused points Equity, Quality, and Transparency. There are many other research projects on which the team is working and they are already approved by the Academic Council.
- The university significantly involves students in different management and educational process in order to strengthen their intellectual, communication, and management skills.
- There are different departments of Study like Humanities, Public Health, Natural Sciences Disciplines, and Surgery, etc.
KYRGYZSTAN is considered the “Switzerland of Central Asia” as it is covered by the mountainous Tian Shan region that makes it more beautiful. It is a rugged Asian country covering the border of Kazakhstan, China, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. The highest peaks are in the Kakshaal-Too range, forming the Chinese border. Peak Jengish Chokusu, is the highest point and is considered by geologists to be the northernmost peak over 7,000 m (23,000 feet) in the world.
KYRGYZSTAN is beautifully developed and a centre of historical, heritage sites, national parks, and cultural places to see – buildings, monuments, parks, museums, galleries, theatres, and other places that are worth visiting.
Indian students at International School of Medicine University
- The institute is affiliated and recognized by international bodies like the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), The Foundation for the Development of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER), and the Institute for International Medical Education (IIME).
- The university awards MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees in the field of medical studies. MBBS degree is of 6 years including 5 years of a clinical and medical degree and 1 year of internship in the affiliated hospitals. The graduates from the institute can appear for the Medical Screening Tests conducted by MCI and other respective countries.
- The University offers low-cost MBBS in terms of medical fees, tuition fees, accommodation charges, no donation fees, no entrance fees as well as low living costs. For complete details, refer to given below fees structure.
- The medium of study is the English language that makes it more popular among international students.
- The university offers the best infrastructure hostel facilities including spacious rooms for 2 or 3 students. The candidate can choose accordingly. The rooms are featured with complete facilities like furniture, AC, centralized heater, bookshelf, free internet access, 5 years of medical insurance, and so on. There is a facility of Indian Mess offering quality food for Indian students.
- The university focuses on other co-curricular activities significantly with the studies. It provides ground for different sports and cultural activities.
International School of Medicine University Fees for MBBS