Mansoura University is one of the ancient scientific Institute of Egypt that is known for providing high-quality education. It is located on the east bank of the Nile, Cairo the University was founded in 1972 and is now an internationally ranked university and also listed as top 30 universities in the QS Arab Region University Ranking 2019. Mansoura is comprising more than 7000 faculty members and approx 180000 students studying graduate and post-graduate programs across a wide range of degree programs including science, engineering veterinary medicine, agriculture, medicine, and dentistry.
Mansoura University has a renowned reputation for the medical facility and education that inclusive of nine major hospitals as well as a medical research center (MERC). It has also recently been in the spotlight for its newest discovery of the Mansourasauras, which has been described as being a genus of herbivorous dinosaur, discovered in the Quseir Formation of Egypt.
Indian students at Mansoura University
1. Language for the programs and education is English which provides ease of pursuing a degree.
2. MBBS degree in Egypt is authorized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization) that allows students to pursue their higher education and practice in any part of the world.
3. The MBBS degree in Egypt allows students to practice even in Egypt or in India.
4. The university provides high-quality education at low fees.
5. The ratio of Indian students is good in Egypt that provides a safe and comfort to students. Indian food is also available at the canteen for Indian students.
1. Students will be residing at the dormitories of Mansoura University.
2. Students will be get benefited from all basic facilities including food, water, internet, and security.
3. Along with the high-quality education, students can take benefit of beyond academics like indoor and outdoor sports, research facilities, and so on.
4. The living cost is low in comparison to other parts of the world.
Mansoura University Fees for MBBS