About UniversityCairo University is one of the oldest universities in Egypt. It is considered a mother university and has successfully been undertaking its mission of delivering education, research, and cultural duties over the years. With the comprehensive educational model, the university is offering education and research to Arab and foreign countries. CU is committed to providing high-quality education along with skill development programs to develop and enhance students’ skills.
Cairo University was established in 1908 and currently has 26 faculties/institutions in different scientific disciplines. Respectively, the university has adapted unconventional pedagogies to meet society's needs and develop research to encourage its researchers and scholars. Students get a blend of traditional methods of study along with advanced pedagogy.
Indian students at Cairo University
Cairo University is the top medical university in Egypt and for Indian students, it is popular with the following facts.
1. MBBS degree is accepted worldwide and authorized by MCI (Medical Council of India), and WHO (World Health Organization).
2. The University of Egypt is ranked amongst the top 500 universities in the world.
3. Highly professional faculty and staff.
4. Safe environment for Indian students.
5. It offers good career opportunities in Saudi Arab
6. Relatively, low living costs in Egypt.
7. Affordable MBBS fees in Egypt.
Cairo University Fees for MBBS