Kazakh Russian Medical University
The Kazakh Russian Medical University is located in Kazakhstan. This university’s name can be found in the list of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan. The University was previously known as the Kazakhstan Medical University. The University had originated and started taking in students from the date 1992. The founder of this University is a man named Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev; he was also an associate of the Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan. It was under the Department of Kazakh Russian Medical University that the educational system of this university was established. The Kazakh Russian Medical University is proficient enough to aid medical training to its candidates. The method of education in the Kazakh Russian Medical University, also abbreviated as KRMU, has set a high margin for education. The university also makes sure to introduce new plans and methods of teaching so that they can improve the methods of learning medicine in Kazakhstan. This university is (MCI) Medical Council of India and (WHO) World Health Organization recognized.
The enrolment in this university is done based on some competitive exams Moreover, candidates without residency in Kazakhstan, or overseas citizenship, are recognised in covenant with the regulation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in addition to global agreements authenticated by the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Instructions and guidelines of admission at Kazakh Russian Medical University are established in arrangement with the Model Rules of Admission which are acknowledged by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The students here are given nearly two hundred lectures on various subjects to guide and teach them through medicals school. Many of these lectures are given some well-known and reputed scientists and doctors too. The University all gives the students the opportunities to not only study medical in abroad but also practice in other states and countries.
Kazakh Russian Medical University also continuously maintains good relationships with other Universities throughout the world. The university is partners with several other universities like the Bashkir State Medical University, The Federal centre of Heart, Nagasaki University, Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Omsk State Medical Academy, and various others. The combined programs of these universities, their educational activities, the study of genetics, and also the Maternal and Child Healthcare were originated in the KRMU.
Almaty, which was recognised as the capital of Kazakhstan until 1997, is also the largest city in the said continent. Even though the capital of Kazakhstan got relocated to a city named Astana in 2019, Almaty still remains a very important part of the country. The city is of major importance based on its cultural and commercial significance. Almaty is located towards the south of Kazakhstan, in a hilly area.
If the sky remains clear, you can easily see the rugged and beautiful snow-covered mountains further south of the city. The slope of the city is from south to north which makes navigating easier here. Another small mountain range lies towards the east of the city.
Almaty is also a major tourist site in Kazakhstan. So traveling in this city is quite easy. There is metro, tram, taxi, trolley bus and other means of going around in the city. There are also several places here where you can visit for sightseeing and just relaxing, for example, National Museum, Republic Square, et cetera.
Indian students at Kazakh Russian Medical University
Highlights of Kazakh Russian Medical University –
• Among the private colleges, Kazakh Russian Medical University is a prominent University in Kazakhstan.
• The location of the campus is right in the middle of the city.
• The faculty is very easily available.
• The University has Forensic Labs, Practical Theatres, Operation theatres, et cetera.
• The University also provides the students with special Coaching classes for the MCI tests.
• Enhanced and modern technology and software are used in this university.
• Kazakh Russian Medical University maintains noble relationships with the universities in Kazakhstan and throughout the world too.
• The University has some foreign scientists and some well-known and reputed doctors that provide the students around two hundred lectures to teach and guide them.
• The Academic Mobility Program of this University gives the students the opportunities to study ad also practice abroad.
- The minimum age must be 17 years.
- The maximum age must not exceed 25 years.
- Must be passed Higher Secondary exams obtained a minimum 55 % marks (45% for reserved category).
- Must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects in 10+2.
- Must have passed the NEET exam.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Neet Result
- 08 Photos (35 mm X 45 mm head centered in the frame. face should cover about 80 percent of the photo area. white background)
Kazakh Russian Medical University Fees for MBBS